A regular on the Australian MTB Scene, Peter travels extensively to race, coach and train.
Disciplines: Cross Country Olympic (XCO), Cross Country Eliminator (XCE), Marathon (XCM) or Stage Races
In his home town of Mackay, Peter has established a MTB School of Excellence at Mackay Christian College, accredited by Mountain Bike Australia. The school team were crowned the National MTB Champion School in 2017 and runner-up in 2018.
Peter loves sharing his expertise with others and coaches riders and other coaches in his spare time.
- Mackay Regional Council Sports & Recreation Advisory Group
- Mackay Sport Precinct Advisory Group
- QLD Sport and Recreation Mackay Ambassador
Vice President MACKAY & DISTRICT MOUNTAIN BIKE CLUB
Peter coaches a number of clients and facititates MTB Skill Sessions as CadenceCycleCoaching.
- Teaching (20 Years)
- Level 1 MTB Coach & Course Facilitator
- Cert III in Fitness
- Current Remote First Aid & CPR